The green earrings dazzling with Swarovski crystals are set in sterling silver. The 925 stamp visible on the findings, stands for the fact that 92.5% of it is pure silver and the other 7.5% is copper which gives durability and workability to the silver. The crystals (also known as Swarovski elements) have the highest lead content, 30+% which allows them to pick up even more light to refract, hence improving the fire and sparkle even more and look beautiful.
PRODUCT CARE: Due to the presence of the copper in the metal, over time sterling silver will oxidize and tarnish. To quickly and easily resolve the issue, use a cleaning cloth to wipe off the tarnish and reveal the silver shine.
Royal Crystals “Made with Swarovski Crystals” Collection
Discover an exciting “Made with Swarovski Crystals” collection which offers luxury cut fashion design Swarovski crystals set in sterling silver. The collection comprises different-colored earrings and necklaces at affordable prices.